Blogmas Day Two - Gift Guide For Men

Welcome to Blogmas day two, hopefully my post yesterday helped you out with buying for any women, so today's post is a Gift Guide for men which is a struggle for me but I have learnt a few tricks over the last few years and hopefully they can help you out to!

Socks and Jumpers
Most people think oh no! when you think of sending socks as a presents for Christmas but recently a few stores have brought out some great designs and would look great under the tree this year. If the person you are buying for is a joker I would definitely recommend buying a Christmas Jumper.




Aftershave and Scents
I always find shopping with men they avoid the perfume area and always act a little scared, so this year buying a new scent for a man may just help them out! Try The Perfume Shop and ask about the latest release's they are always willing to help out.




Today in my Boots Beauty Box I received Balmi Lip Balm, which I was so excited about as I have had loads about them but never got round to buying one!





No comments:

Post a Comment