Blogmas Day Fifteen- Lush Santa's Lip Scrub

Welcome to day Fifteen! Only 10 more day until Christmas how exciting! Today's post is all about a lip scrub I'm addicted to, the Lush Santa's Lip Scrub.



The scent is lovely as it's cola flavoured and its comes in a lovely red colour, there are also some adorable little red hearts on the top of the scrub which you can stick onto your lips using a balm. They way the scrubs work is you place some onto your lips and scrub away until the sugar dissolves, don't worry if it doesn't as you can always lick it of. You are then left with lovely soft kissable lips.

I love this product as it works really well on my lips and is quite affordable at £5.50.

Today in my Boots Beauty Box I got Seventeen Tattoo Me eyeliner, which I can not wait to use!



No comments:

Post a Comment