Blogmas Day Four- Favorite Christmas Songs and Movies

Welcome to day Four of Blogmas, today my post is all about my favorite songs and movies, I like nothing more then snuggling down and listen to some songs or eating some mince pies while watching some films. So I've come up with a list of my top 5 favorite songs and top 5 favorite films.

Songs
Fall Out Boy - Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
Girls Aloud - Jingle Bell Rock (cover)
Mcfly - Deck The Halls (cover)
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
The 12 Days of Christmas - Taking Back Sunday
I like quite pop/punk Christmas songs, I'm not a fan of the slow ones as I find Christmas jolly and they are quite dull.

How adorable is this Pinterest Image!


Films
A Nightmare before Christmas
Black Christmas
The Polar Express
Grinch
Jack Frost
I like a mixture of films so Animations and some horror but my favorite of all time is a Nightmare before Christmas I love all the songs and the storyline.

Another lovely Pinterest image!

Today in my Boots Beauty Calendar I got Nina Fragrance which is a lovely scent!



No comments:

Post a Comment