Blogmas Day Twenty - Lush Candy Mountain Review

Welcome to day Twenty of Blogmas, today is a Lush review for Candy Mountain which is classed as a Christmas bubble bar but I think it's quite cute and girly for the whole year.



The scent was listed on there website as vanilla but when I smelt it I could only really get a bubblegum scent which I'm not complaining about! The design is very cute a lovely white and pink fat swirl with spots on, I really liked this design as it was quite easy to break into the water and run under the tap which I liked a lot.



It left a lot of bubbles in my bath quite a lot to be honest, which was nice as I do prefer to many bubbles to too little. For £2.65 I can not fault this bubble bar, in fact I wish I had picked up another 10!

Today in my Boots Beauty calendar I got a Mavala red nail polish which will come in handy this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment