Blogmas Day Thirteen - Christmas Cards

Welcome to day Thirteen of Blogmas! Today I started to write out my cards as I like to send them around a week and a half before Christmas to make sure they arrive on time, the cards I went for are actually from Primark and are price at £1 for a pack of 20 with two designs in each set, I went for a Minnie/Mickey design and a Sesame Street Design.



The designs on the cards are great as they target all ages and are made for males and females so I can write them to all my family rather then getting separate cards for everyone and making it expensive. I love how the Minnie/Mickey designs are quite chic and simply were the Sesame Street designs are quite crazy and bright.



They also include some really cute Christmas messages on the inside which I always like as I never know what to write in cards I prefer to just put the 'to' and 'from' and leave the message to the professionals!

Today in my Boots Beauty Calendar I got Vichy Liftactiv Serum, which is a product I already use so this will come in handy!




1 comment:

  1. Love the sesame street card! The Vichy serum looks good, seems like the boots beauty calendar is a good'un! L xo

    ReplyDelete