Blogmas Day Eleven - Shopping Haul

Welcome to day Eleven, I'm surprised at how fast Blogmas and December are going today we put up our Christmas tree and I helped decorate it so look out for a Christmas Decoration post coming soon!

I went shopping a few days ago and picked up a few goodies to treat myself and thought I would share them with you! The first stop I went to was Debenhams to have a look at there Black Friday items and came across perfumes which were VAT free so I picked up One Direction Our Moment perfume for £17.41 instead of £21. I love the scent of the perfume as its quite flowery and girly as well a being quite sweet.



I then headed into Superdrug where I picked up a new blusher from the Sleek range as its slowly becoming my favorite I picked up Pixie Pink. I also picked up three Maybelline product is the 3 for 2 offer I picked up some foundation, a brow mascara and a master duo eye liner.



After I headed into Body Care to pick up a new pumice stone as my one was getting a little tatty and a new deo, I went for Right Guard as I had heard a lot of good things about the brand.



Today in my Boots Beauty Calendar I got Ghost Fragrance sample, another new perfume I haven't tried before!


1 comment:

  1. I'm fed up with the perfume samples in the calendar lol xx

    ReplyDelete