Blogmas Day One - Gift Guide For Women

Welcome to day one of Blogmas! For the next 24 days I shall be blogging about all things Christmas, I shall also be doing guides and little tips on how to cope with Christmas and December. As well as blogging I shall be revealing what's in my Boots Beauty Calendar so hopefully you will enjoy the next 24 days, here is my first Blogmas post:

I've already started to buy my presents and so I thought over the next three days I would do a gift guide for anyone stuck for ideas of what to buy loved ones, I'll start we what I find the easiest buying gifts for women.

Boots Gift Sets
Boots have a great range of gift sets from Soap and Glory, Sanctuary, Loreal and more. They range from £5 to £60 and are ideal for any beauty lover as they have make up, bath and body sets.

Jewellery and Watches
Most women love a good bit of bling and Christmas is the perfect time to go out and spoil any women, my favorite stores for Watches is River Island they have a great selection from £25. For Jewellery I always shop in Accessorize which range from £5-£15 they have a great range.

Sweet Treats
You can't go wrong with a bit of chocolate or some sweets at Christmas, if you are around a Christmas market they have great stands full of sweets and chocolate goodies!



In my Boots Beauty Advent Calendar I got Soap and Glory Clean Girls body wash, a lovely item as I love the Soap and Glory range and I'm yet to try out the Clean Girls body wash so I can't wait to give this a whirl!


Have a look for the #Bigblogmasproject on Twitter and let me know what you think of my Gift guide!



No comments:

Post a Comment