Blogmas Day Nineteen - Minehead Day Trip

Welcome to day Nineteen of Blogmas, we are slowly but surely getting closer and closer to Christmas and everyone is my house hold is extremely excited but last week I had a few days of work and me and my sister decided to have a day trip to our favorite seaside resort of Minehead.



We stop of at my favorite arcade Merlins were I am addicted to the 2p machines, we then visited the train station where they always have steam trains waiting in the station and I used the penny machines to get a stretched penny with a Minehead printed design on. After we had lunch at the fish and chip shop we walked along the beach and up into the town to have a mooch at the shops before taking the 3 hour journey home!



We had a fantastic day and if you are able to get to Minehead I would 100% recommend going it's not to expensive if you go with National Express coaches and you can always stay the night either at the Butlins resort or at a cute b&b.

Today in my Boots Beauty calendar I got a carmex lip balm, which I can't wait to use as I'm not sure if I have any Carmex products!


No comments:

Post a Comment