Blogmas Day Twelve - Christmas Tree oh Christmas Tree!

Welcome to day Twelve of Blogmas, I can't believe Christmas is now under two weeks away, I've been really busy doing all things Christmas by attended a lunch and dinner and visiting family as well as shopping and decorating the house. A few days ago we decided to put up our Christmas tree which I got a little bit excited about!



The theme we went for is silver and purple with a mixture of plain baubles and fancy ones, we also went for a real tree which we have never done before. Also for the top of our tree we tend to not have the traditional fairy so we opted for a silver dragonfly and a handmade grey owl.



I love putting the tree up and it always becomes such a family event, as well as making Christmas seem just around the corner!




Today in my Boots Beauty Calendar I got Nail Shine Solution, which will come in handy for my damaged nails!


No comments:

Post a Comment