Blogmas Day Ten - Lush Bombardino

Welcome to day Ten of Blogmas, today is another Lush review of the lovely Bombardino for only £2.50 its a great product!



This product is rather cute with his little cocoa drop eyes and little swirl of white hair you can't really go wrong, the scent is quite mild but its smell quite citrusy and like lemon. The main attraction of this bath bomb is the lovely colour its turns out, it goes a gold/yellow shimmery colour which I loved!



I loved how this bath bomb was a slow fizzer so it bobbed around the bath for a a good few minutes, it's also quite soothing for the skin I found I didn't really need to use any body butter after getting out the bath so thats always a plus!

Today in my Boots Beauty Calendar I go Orly Bonder Base Coat, which I can't wait to use!


1 comment:

  1. I want that little bath bomb, he's so cute.
    For some reason I haven't yet picked him up. Will have to do so before the end of the month or I'll miss him :O

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete