Blogmas Day Three - Teen Gift Guide


Welcome to day Three of Blogmas sticking to the Gift guide posts I've decided to attempt to create a teen Gift guide in the hope to help you out. Buying for teens can be scary and daunting but you just need to remember you were once in they shoes, Being a teen is having the latest must haves from phones, music to perfumes, So I've set up a guide in price ranges to help you out, although as I'm now 22 I may just get it a little bit wrong!

£5-£10
Boots have some great gifts under the £10 mark and are suitable from 11 upwards, from lipgloss to cute owl shaped goodies. Theres also chocolate and sweets to hype them up just before they go to bed! (sorry mums).



£15-£20
HMV always come out with the latest songs just before Christmas in there NOW cds so its always worth picking up one if you have any teens to buy for. You could also buy them a perfume as they hit that age when its important to look and smell nice helping them out with the latest teen scent should be rewarding.



£25-£30
If you have a teen who likes to catch up on all the goss reading magazines a great gift is a subscription to there favorite magazine or one you approve of they are usually around the £30 mark for 6 months.


Today in my Boots Beauty Calendar I got Mavala London Nail Varnish, a brand I've not heard of before and its in such a nice colour so I can't wait to try it out!


2 comments:

  1. oh my that Mavala polish looks gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it out , i always go for gold over silver glitter so this will be a nice change x x

      Delete