Blogmas Day Nine - Lush Red Lipstick

Welcome to day Nine of Blogmas, in my house at the moment everything has gone all Christmassy as all the decorations have gone up and we have started our family meals and work meals. Today's post is all about a lipstick I adore and think is perfect for Christmas.



Lush have a great range known as Emotional Brilliance where you pick three colours from a colour wheel and they all mean different things like your strength or weakness. I picked up a really deep red for £14.50 which is really expensive but it is a great product, to apply it to your lips you have a sponge applicator which reallys great, the colour goes on really deep and stays on nicely for around 3-5 hours.



As well as lipsticks they do make up for eyes and cheeks as well as doing foundation, I was really impressed with the range and hopefully will be purchasing some more soon!



Today in my Boots Beauty box I got Seventeen Supreme Shine Nail Varnish, which i've used the brand before and love there collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment