Blogmas Day Six - Christmas Nails

Welcome to day six of Blogmas a post all about painting nails!
I love painting my nails and am rarely seen without some polish on but at Christmas I tend to go a bit OTT and only use nail paints which are Christmas themed. I have picked out 3 paints and an alternative to people who don't use nails paints.



Barry M Blood Orange Gelly Hi Shine
The traditional red nail is always a good look at Christmas its chic and girly as well as being quite cheeky!



Barry M Emerald Green
This varnish is a nice shade for people who don't want to go for the daring red, it also reminds me of a Christmas Tree and Autumn.



Orly Lacquer Hairband
I used this to create a subtle but cute Christmas look by doing french tips in the glitter. It works really well and I was highly impressed on how well it last at work!



Stickers!
If you are not a fan of nail paints don't worry you can try nail stickers! I picked up these adorable reindeers from the poundshop and absolutely love them!



Today behind door 6 in my Boots Beauty Calendar I got Vichy Life Serum, a product I already own and love using.



2 comments:

  1. I love the nail sticker idea! I'm horrible at nail designs but those are really cute!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those reindeers are beyond adorable - my pound shop never has anything like those wahh :( xo
    http://rufflesandrabbits.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete