Blogmas Day Twenty Four - Candy Cane Nails

Welcome to Blogmas day Twenty Four only one more day! Today post is about Candy Cane Nails, I saw a post on Tumblr a few days ago and thought I would give it ago and make a tutorial for anyone who fancies giving it ago as it's quite easy to do. Things you will need a white nail varnish, a red nail varnish and nail manicure stickers.



Step one - Paint your nails white, I applied two coats and then left to dry for at least 30 minutes.



Step two - Apply nail stickers slanted on the nail, I applied two stickers as mine are quite large but if you cut them up you can apply a lot more.



Step three - Paint your nail red going over the stickers, then leave to dry for around 5 minutes or so.



Step four - Remove sticks and admire your Candy Cane Nails!



Let me know if you give it ago and link me to any post's you may of done!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cool way, I'm really impressed!
    Might do this for boxing day as I have already planned my nails for Christmas day, I'm so so sad haha :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails! Such a great tutorial!

    Merry Christmas for tomorrow and best wishes to you for the new year! <3

    Jane
    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Don't forget to check out my Real Techniques Core Collection Giveaway x

    ReplyDelete