Blogmas Day Seventeen - Blogger Secret Santa Goodies

Welcome to day Seventeen of Blogmas only 8 days until Christmas hope you are all ready and no one has had any panics. This year I have been included in Bloggers Secret Santa where I create a box of goodies and then sent them off to a Blogger and then I received a box from another Blogger.

I would first like to say a massive thank you to my secret santa as I have been rather spoilt! All the items were really nice and I can't wait to try them out. The item's I received were a glass nail file, some chocolates, some socks, a lovely set from beauticology, a sample size of Liz Earle cleanser, OPI nail polish and a dry ends serum.


I'm so glad I got to take part in the Blogger's Secret Santa and can't wait to take part next year as I had loads of fun putting together the box and receiving mine!

Today in my Boots Beauty Calendar I got Soap and Glory Flake away, which will come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment