Blogmas Day Sixteen - House Of Holland Heartbreaker Nails

Welcome to day Sixteen of blogmas! This weekend I attended a work Christmas meal this weekend and thought I would wear some false nails instead of painting my own, so I went with the £7.99 Heartbreaker House of Holland nails by Elegant Touch.

The design of the nail is cute and quirky with a simple nude nail and fiery red heart shaped tip as well as having a heartbroken nail. The length of the nail may cause some problems as it is quite long and can cause some problems when doing everyday things ( going to the loo!) but over all the design is great.



Taking the nails of I had a lot of problems, they don't inform you until you read in the instructions you need a special nail remover from the company including little foil squares, so unfortunately as I had work I had to soak them in a nail varnish remover solution I had created and then pull them of. As you can imagine I have damaged my nails and am quite upset over this.


Today in my Boots Beauty Calendar I got a nail file which did come in handy!


2 comments:

  1. I am loving those nails, they are amazing! I want to try them so bad! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're a little long for my taste, but I love the design!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete