Blogmas Day Twenty Three - Glossybox December Edition

Welcome to Blogmas day Twenty Three! It's so close to Christmas and I only have today at work before two days of which I'm more excited about as it's been super busy, who needs shoes two days before Christmas!



Today post is all about December's Glossybox which happens to be pretty awesome in my eyes, I received three full sized products, two mini's and an online voucher for money off Santucatury products. The design of the box was lovely it was a red and white design with a beauty Christmas tree made out of beauty products.



Wilkinson Sword Intuition - Razor £6.49 Full Size
This product is a 3 in 1 razor which lathers, moisturisers, and shaves. You can use it in the bath or shower and it also includes a handy holder to stick it to the wall.

Beautiful Movements Cosmetics -Nude Lipstick £12 for the Full Size
It's a non sticky but jojoba rich nude lipstick, which is perfect for the party season!

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara - £4.99 Full Size
A product I already own and love! You simply comb through your eyebrows and it shapes and adds colour.

Seche - Nail Lacquer £9.95 Full Size
I received a lovely deep purple, which boasts in one coat coverage and a satin smooth finish.

Sanctuary Spa - Active Reverse Resurface and Refine Ultra Polish - £12 for the Full Size
A product for problem skin which will come in handy for me!


1 comment:

  1. Oooo you got some great products! I personally love the wrapping!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete