The Five Word Make Up Tag

While browsing some blogs tonight I found a great tag and as I enjoy doing them I thought I would give it a go. It is over on Chloe's blog and it's called The Five Word Make Up Tag and here's the idea :


  • List your favorite make up products and describe why you like them in 5 words
  • At least one product for each category: Eyes, Lips and Face
  • Phrases such as 'high coverage' count as one word - if you were just to say 'high' it would be pretty vague and so use a phrase where you see fit, another example being 'Long Lasting' being one word.
  • When you finish the tag, tag 5 other people to take part! Let them know that they've been tagged, too.
Eyes
Natural Collection Lash Build Mascara - Long Lasting, Affordable, non-clumpy, Fuller and Thicker
Natural Collection Cover Up Cream - Coverage, Texture, Affordable, Long Lasting and Nice Packaging 
MAC Eye Shadow - Long Lasting, Pigmented, Nice Packaging, Expensive and Easy to Store

Lips
Rimmel Apocalips - Nice Shade Selection, Long Lasting, Scent, Affordable and Nice Packaging
MAC Lipstick - Selection, Long Lasting, Nice Packaging, Moisturizing and Texture
Nuxe Reve De Miel - Scent, Affordable, Moisturizing, Long Lasting and Not Sticky

Face
Bioderma - Packaging, Affordable, Easy to use, Results and Non Drying
Montagne Jennesse Tea Tree Face Spa - Easy to use, Scent, Packaging, Affordable and Results
Soap and Glory Everyday Face Moisturizer - Scent, Packaging, Results, Non Sticky and Affordable  

This is a great tag and I enjoyed doing it, the five Bloggers I tag are Juyey , Zoe Lianne , Sharna and Katie !

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I've wanted to try bioderma for so long! You've set me thinking about the Rimmel Apocalips too - I can't believe that I still don't own any! Loved the post <3

    Thriftyskies.blogspot.co.uk Xx

    ReplyDelete