Beauticology Pink Peppermint Body Butter

I received this item as a gift in my Secret Santa swap and have only really started to use it as I was using up another body butter. It's from the company Beauticology a sister company to Baylis and Harding they do all sort of bath and body goodies including the Pink Peppermint Body Butter. There prices range from £3-£10 depending on the type of item you are buying, I only seem to find them at Christmas but I'm sure there is a store out there that stock the range!



The scent of the product is rather mild it has a nice peppermint scent with smells like candy canes, it's not to sickly or to sweet I find it just right. It is classed as a body butter but it is rather smooth and thin compared to other body butters I would class it as a moisturizer instead but it still works great. I use body butters mainly after shaving or if I'm having a pamper evening I usually apply to all over my body so for me I only had around 4-6 uses out of the 30ml tube. I did however notice how it left my skin feeling soft and how it absorbed really quick.



I would to try out some more products from the Beauticology range and hopefully I can find them in store and not just at Christmas, if you know a store which stocks the range let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment