*Mobile Madhouse Review

I'm one of those people who drop there phone into there bag with no care in the world sometimes I'll put it in the pocket and other times it just gets dropped in and left to float about with all my other items. Recently I was on the hunt for a new phone case as I always find in phone shops there are overpriced or don't have a large range or if you go to a market stall there overpriced and never fit your phone! So when I heard about Mobile Madness I was rather intrigued and then when I saw they were offering Bloggers a case to review I was overjoyed! No more scratched phones or chips and it's a lovely shade of pink to...



They have a fantastic range of cases for loads of phones including Apple, Samsung, Blackberry, HTC and Sony, the selection process is extremely easy as you search for your brand then select your phone and voila you are presented with a range of cases that fit your phone. For my phone Samsung Fame I got to choose from Leather Effect, Gel Case, Pouch or a Leather Pouch I went for the Faux Leather Phone Pouch in Pink which cost only £4.99 a great price for such a great item. It's a great high-grade synthetic fabric which is water proof, there also no problems with creasing or scruffs. The case is easy to use as well as having a strong magnetic opening so my phone didn't fall out in my bag.

I've been using the case for a week now and I'm more than happy. It has had quite a few compliments and I was more than happy to give them the website as I found over the week it's protected my phone and hasn't scuffed or creased which I like as it looks as good as when it first arrived, the magnetic opening is as strong as it when it first arrived as well which I'm happy about.

As well as having a range of cases I noticed they do covers for Tablets I have a Google Nexus and was intrigued to have a look at prices and I was in for a shock the price for a Textured Faux Leather Rotating Standing Case is £7.99 a price I would be more then happy to pay to protect my tablet.

They also do products such as Car Chargers, Screen Protectors, Sport Armbands, Stylus Pens and Touch Screen Gloves all at affordable prices and for a brilliant range of products.

To take a look at there website click here
To buy the pink phone case click here


No comments:

Post a Comment