Spring Shopping Haul

Recently I hit my one stone weight loss target and as a reward I got to go shopping, so with my budget I went out and picked up some essentials and some other goodies from Lush, Primark and Bodycare. As I know a lot of my readers enjoy a haul like me I decided to give you a little haul post, enjoy!

BodyCare
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo £2.99
Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner £2.99
Nail Smoothing Block 75p
Colgate Sensative and Whitening Toothpaste £1.09
Montagne Jenesse Tea Tree Mask 89p
Montagne Jenesse Dead Sea Mask 89p



Lush
Mumkin Bubble Bar £2.95
Immaculate Eggception £6.95
Inhale Exhale Ballistic £3.25
Golden Egg Ballistic £3.50



Primark
Mini Satchel £6
Cotton Pads £1
Shopper £1.50
Owl False Nails £1
Fox Socks 3 Pack £2
Daisy Statement Necklace £4
Bunny Purse £2



I hope you enjoyed my haul roll on losing another stone in weight for my next haul!!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely hauls! Isn’t there anything which acts as a skin peel or exfoliator?

    ReplyDelete