Lush - Amandopondo Rose and Lemon Bubble Bar

I picked up this bubble bar on my recent shopping trip to Oxford and was intrigued my the Rose scent and the small hint of lemon. It costs £2.75 so a nice cheerful price and is available from in store as its part of the permanent collection.



The scent was lovely not one I would usually go for but it turned out to be a really relaxing and nice fresh scent which I loved. It has Rose and Lemon as it's main ingredients but I could only really smell the rose and only a small hint of lemon. The bubbles from this bath were impressive as it filled my bath and stay there for the whole 45 minutes which I loved.

It's a great bubble bar and for only £2.75 you can't go wrong! Let me know what you thought of the Amandopondo bubble bar!


2 comments:

  1. This sounds great, I love their bubble bars :) never tried this but it sounds lovely and relaxing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lush bubble bars, even better than the ballistics, and this is one of my favourites. I love the scent! x

    ReplyDelete