17 Blow Out Mascara

This mascara was a product in my Boots Beauty Calendar and has been a bit of a nightmare product, I'm just not a fan of the whole mascara and not really impressed by there range of make up so I would 100% say I have a love hate relationship with 17 as a brand.



The mascara is a Volumise Sculpt Tease Mascara with 12x volume in colour black. The one thing I hate about this product is the brush, it's way to big and holds way to much product so when applying to my eyes I got product everywhere! and almost stabbed myself in the eye. Another thing is the overall size of the product is rather chunky and big so pretty much takes up a large place in my make up bag. I also found the black wasn't much to rave about either it came out nice but for a mascara that is pretty big headed I would of thought it would be a richer darker black.



If you want to find or test this product out for yourself it's available at Boots, Has anyone else just had no luck with this mascara or is it just me?


No comments:

Post a Comment