London Girl Nail Varnish Review

Another nail polish I picked up at a recent car boot sale this one was also 50p, I picked up the Barry M Glitter one as well Review here! This polish from London Girl is a sea blue shade it comes in a 18ml bottle with a rather long brush lid, which I found kept pulling off but oh well it doesn't affect the polish so it didn't bother me.



The shade was lovely a really nice clear blue with soft undertones, I found it only lasted on my nails for around 3 days which is annoying but as the shade is so nice I will keep the polish! I feel this shade is more of a spring or autumn colour so I won't have more wear from it for summer but I will keep it for next spring as it is such a lovely colour.




1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of this nail brand before it sounds really nice but I am not sure if the colour is for me :P x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete