Happy One Year Blogging Birthday!!

Wow it's been a whole year since I first starting blogging it's seem's like only yesterday I had placed an order for GlossyBox and was sat reading through Zoella's, Fleur's and Louise's blog thinking it would be fantastic to have girls look up to you and trust you with make up and beauty related issues. My first post can be found here it's odd looking back at some posts sometimes I cringe and sometimes I think ohh I loved that product I must repurchase!



So what's next for Beauty By Jess B, well I have plenty more reviews coming up, some giveaways and plenty more Glossy Box reviews. I'll also been blogging over on my travel blog which you can find here and I'll also be trying to attend some more beauty events this year.

So stay tuned and enjoy the next year with me! You can also find me over at twitter @jessbarnes and email me at jessb1991@gmail.com I will happily reply =]


No comments:

Post a Comment