MAC Studio Finish Concealer Review

MAC is one of my most used make up brands, I have a lot of there products and must say I don't see myself stopping any time soon! I use there studio fix foundation and powder but felt like I needed a bit more coverage for certain spot scarring and problem areas so I picked up a tiny pot of there concealer and I mean it's pretty small so I did feel like I was being ripped off but I had seen some great reviews so went for it.



It's quite a creamy texture and for some reason smells really nice, applying to my face it goes on well I use my fingers and blend it into my problems areas with no trouble. It covers spots and scarring really well and won't budge during the day. I find it sits nicely under my powder and blends in well with my foundation even though its a shade lighter as the shop assistant has suggested I do.



The pot cost's £15 which is a great price for such a good concealer, I've been using it for around 2 months and only a small amount has gone from my pot.



2 comments:

  1. I really want to try this, great review :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use this everyday, I've had mine for like 6 months and have over half left x

    ReplyDelete