Barry M Lip Paint 121 - Pillar Box Red

I'm always after new lipsticks and after having a mooch for a new one I came away with Barry M's 121 a deep red with hints of orange. It's cost's only £4.49 a bargain for such a fantastic lipstick or lip paint as Barry M call it.



The packaging it's very basic with a gold Barry M logo on the top of the lid and a description of what lipstick you have on the bottom the rest is just plain matte black with a glossy black middle, I always like the Barry M packaging as it's never to big or outrageous so it sits in nicely with the many other lipsticks I own.



The texture is smooth and moisturizing while not drying out to quick I feel this is an all round good lipstick, although I need to re apply every few hours as it does smudge a little and wear off, which I don't mind as it's always nice to go touch up your make up!



You can purchase Barry M from most Superdrug or Boot's stores as well as online at there own website, for £4.49 you can't go wrong!

2 comments: