Orly Bonder Base Coat Review

I've been after a decent base coat for ages and have gone through a loads of them before getting my hands on this one from Orly which I got in my Boot's Beauty Calendar, it's retail price is £6 in the UK or $10.



It's an odd colour as it's a peachy yellow colour and I was unsure as the how it would come out on my nails but it actually came out clear. It has quite a strong scent but once it's applied to the nails it's not to bad, I also found it dry really quickly and left my nails looking really nice.

The description on the website is 'Grips lacquer to the nail surface for lasting adhesion for up to two weeks' I found that the base coat worked really well with all brands of nail varnish I use and it lasted for around a week on it's own.


1 comment:

  1. I need a new base coat but keep forgetting to get one thanks for the reminder

    Carrieanne xx
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete