#OxMeet A Day in Oxford

I was lucky enough to be able to attend a Bloggers event in Oxford last week which was hosted by the lovely +Adrienne Third she had planned a lovely day and I had a lot of fun! We met at Wagamama's in Oxford where I had chicken tama rice which was extremely filling and really nice, it was a nice place to meet as we were able to say hello and have a little chat before heading off.



We then walked to Crabtree and Evelyn  were we could have manicures and ask the staff about product as well as having a mooch at all there products we were also given a goodie bag. It was a great chance for me to explore as I've always missed the shop and walked passed but it turned out to be lovely in there and I can't wait to go back and buy some bits!



We then headed to Costa for a little sit down and chat before heading over to Lush were we could have a skin care reading or a go at there colour wheel. We were also treated to cupcakes and rose lemonade which was a lovely treat. I had a great skin care reading were I could ask questions and I was also given samples of some products to test at home before buying the full size product. We then got some goodie bags and heading of home!



It was a fantastic day and I had so much fun meeting local bloggers!

Photo credit - Samantha 



No comments:

Post a Comment