The Music Tag

I was searching Google for some Tag's as at the moment there my favorite post's to read so I thought you might like that to. I came across a music tag and thought it would be great to do so here goes!

What's your favorite type of music?
I love rock and some punk, I'm also a massive fan of pop rock and some chart songs. 

What's your least favorite type of music?
I am not a fan of songs that have really long instrumental beginnings, I prefer a song to start straight away with singing. I also dislike rap music.

What's the best gig you've been to?
Hardest question ever! I love a good gig and have been to so many, I was at the front of a My Chemical Romance concert once which was insane I even touched Gerard Way's arm as he ran passed but that was when I was around 16 I'm a bit more calmer now as I did scream and almost cry haha!

What albums are you currently listening to at the moment?
I recently brought Fall Out Boy's Folie A Deux album which I seemed to of missed buying when it was released. Also have the latest Now! cd.

What's your favorite bands/artists and favorite albums?
The 69 Eyes - X
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - Greatest Hits
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days
Fall Out Boy - Folie A Deux

If you could instantly know how to play any instrument, what would it be?
I would love to be able to play the violin, I was learning at school but I got bored and then didn't take it up when I left.

And that's the tag done! Let me know if you like me doing tags and leave me some more to do in the comments.

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. great post lovely I recently did the baking beauties tag if you'd like to have a nosy http://coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/baking-beauties-tag.html xx

    ReplyDelete