Benefit Boo Boo Zap!

So the other day I posted a post about buying two products from Benefit the second item I picked up was the Boo Boo Zap a spot treatment. It comes in a small test tube like bottle which is mint green once you take the top of there is like a white stopper type tip which if you tip it onto your hand or a pad it allows a small amount to go out. For 7.4ml you pay £13.50.



The scent is quite strong and harsh, when applying the product to my face it stings a little bit and you can most definitely feel it working straight away. It states on the packaging to use it once a day and then build up to three times a day as it may dry out your face, I used it around once a day for a week and my face felt ok not to dry so I then topped it up to twice a day for the next week, I then thought twice was enough as I didn't feel the need to apply three times as my skin had started to clear.



Over all I think this product is great it works well and cleared my skin nicely, I would happily pay £13.50 for another tube.

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good product, I have used a few benefit skincare products and I was really surprised at how great they were x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete