Lush Ne Worry Pas Review

This little bath bomb is only available online or in the Poole shop at £3.95, I've always been intrigued by the small purple hole so as I was doing a online order I decided to order myself one. Over all it was a nice bath bomb I just wasn't really wowed by it which is a shame.



When popping the bath bomb into the bath for around 5 seconds the small purple hole fizzed out and I was really impressed, then it just stopped. It was just a tiny hole filled with a small amount of purple glitter which was a let down. Then the bath bomb took around 3 minutes to fizz out completely which was really fast, I would of liked it to last a little bit longer as I had only just got into the bath!



But on a lighter note the smell was amazing it reminding me of parma violets as it smelt like really sweet violets, it also had soya milk in which was left in my bath from all the quick fizzing but it made my skin feel really soft and silky.

I don't think I would repurchase this bath bomb again but it is great if you have sensitive skin.

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. The smell sounds amazing and i love the bath bombs which make your skin soft like the butterball

    Carrieanne x

    BeautiesUnlocked
    BlogLuvin

    ReplyDelete