Barry M Matte Vanilla

So Barry M have brought out a new range of colour this time in a matte effect, I picked up Vanilla using my boots points as I don't really have many neutral shades in my nail varnish collection. Vanilla is a lovely light nude almost like an egg white colour, the new range is £3.99.



My varnish seemed to be quite runny but went on well, I found I only needed one coat for this paint to take effect. The colour came out as a really light purple which I liked as it is ideal for special occasions or things like a job interview. The full range has five colours one of which is Crush which was sold out when I went to have a look but hopefully I will have enough points to buy it when it comes back in stock as its a deep purple colour which looks great.



Have you tried the new Matte shade's what did you think?

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. I'm really intrigued by this matte polishes, I need to try them out!

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete