Benefit Lollibop Review

While I was attending a show in Birmingham recently I was given a Benefit offer and as I have never brought an item from a counter before I decided to break my spending ban and purchases two items. (slaps hand)! One of the items I picked up was the Lollibop Ultra Plush Lip Gloss, it's a really nice girly pink shade and comes in a handy handbag friendly tube you get 15.0ml for £14.50.



The gloss goes on well and sets nicely it has a nice soft feel to it and doesn't feel to sticky. I noticed when applying it has a nice flowery scent to it even though it wasn't advertised on the box it also has a really nice easy applicator which you just glide over you lips to apply the gloss. Overall the product lasted quite long on my lips before I needed to re-apply, it also comes out quite light rather then the shocking pink it looks like in the tub.



I'm not to sure it the product is really worth spending £14.50 on but it is a lovely little item.

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment