September Empties

I've used up quite a few products this month so I thought I would do an empties post, it's mostly hair products and make up but all the products I've really enjoyed using and will be re buying most of them.



Simple Shampoo and T-Gel Shampoo
This month I had a detox month were I had to clean my hair with Simple shampoo and in between I used T-gel. My head sometimes comes up in loads of spots if I use a product it doesn't agree with and so I then have to detox. I do these detox's every 6 months or so, So I will be re purchasing these two but not quite yet!

Argan Oil Hair Treatment
I brought this product ages ago from my local Primark and it has lasted for around 3-4 months with is really impressive. I used it twice a week and leave it in for around 10 minutes before rinsing my hair, after my hair always feels really soft and it has a really nice scent to it. I would recommend this product if you have damaged hair as it is cheap and cheerful and works amazingly.

MUA Primer and BB Cream
I started using the primer everyday under my make up for a good few months and brought around 2-3 tubes of it before switching to a BB cream by the same brand. The BB is really thick and goes on heavy were my primer sets nicely and when I then apply my foundation it doesn't feel to thick. I think both products are great but I will more then likely just be re purchasing the primer.

The Body Shop Moisture Foundation
I brought this item when it was in a promotion and used it throughout summer as it was a great summer shade. It goes on nicely and lasts most of the day, as much as I enjoy using this product it is in the higher end of my foundation budget so I'm not to sure whether a repurchase will be happening anytime soon.

Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes
I got this product in a Glossybox and I absolutely love it! It goes on well and sits nicely on my lashes, I usually don't pick a black mascara but the fairy lashes doesn't show up to heavy on my lashes so I can wear it without my eyes looking all small and squinty. I have a new one in the post as I type this!

So that's all my products I've been loving and using up this month.

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo



1 comment:

  1. I love Simple products but have never seen their shampoo! I will most definitely be looking out for this next time I'm on a spending spree.

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete