MAC Candy Yum Yum Review

I recently hit my £5 reward on my Debenhams beauty card so thought I would pick up a MAC lipstick and went for the popular Candy Yum Yum. It's a shocking pink matte lipstick which I think is perfect for nights out. For £15 you get 3g of lipstick.



Applying it is nice and easy it glides on and feels lovely and soft, it lasts around the 4 hour marks before the need to re apply. The only downside is after a night out I fell asleep in it and it stained my pillow, so as long as you don't sleep in this lipstick you should be fine!



I'm a massive lover of MAC lipsticks and am always looking for new ones to buy, What are your favorites for me to check out?

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely color! So bright just right for the fall weather

    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shade is just beautiful I love it <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely colour!
    http://taraluvsbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete