Avon Peeling and Brittleness Solver Review

I have massive problems with my nails peeling and I have to always cut my nails short to stop them looking horrible, but I went for a mooch around the shops in search of a nail varnish hardener but just couldn't find the right product. I was then given a nail polish by a friend it was the Avon Peeling and Brittleness Solver.



The product costs £5 and the message is a simply 'seal in moisture and discover stronger, healthy looking nails'  you get 12ml. I've been using it for around a month now and it came to cutting my nails when I had a really good look at my nails. I had problems with my nails peeling rather than going all brittle, I would say it has improved its not all gone my nails do have the occasion peel but all in all they have improved enough for me to grow my nails a little longer than normal.

I was also impressed to see that applying it over my current nail varnishes it works well as a cover coat, I have also been using it as my base coat either on its on or under a colour. Overall I'm really thankful to the friend who gave it to me, she also gave me a Avon Cuticle conditioner and Sally Hansen Nylon + Retinol Strengthener which I can't wait to try out and review.

Do you have any suggestions on how I can stop my nails from peeling?

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment