Nutra Green Coffee Cleanse Scam

I wasn't going to do a blog post on this scam at first but then I cam across a thread on a website which made me think Argh! as some of the comments were very naive and thoughtless. So I will go from the beginning I was browsing Facebook when a link came up for a cleansing tablet which offered a free trial so I clicked it and had a little read and all it said was you pay post and packaging and you get a free sample of either the raspberry keratin tablets or the Green Coffee ones. I went for the Green Coffee ones.


So I received my tablets and started my trial I was really happy and quite pleased with the tablets until I got a letter from the bank to inform me I was overdrawn on my credit card. I immediately went onto my online bank and checked to see what was happening when I realised the company had charged me £70! luckily it was on my credit card and after a few calls the company was blocked from taking anymore money.


I was extremely angry with the company and sent out a few emails but got nothing in return, I tried to cancel my account but the link didn't work and most of all I was charged £70 for products that I didn't even get!

So please if you ever get a 'free trail when you pay post and packaging' link just delete it and move on.

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. Most of the green coffee products assures of quick weight loss but failed to deliver good results so you must save your self from the scams to save your money and time.

    Thanks
    Finn Felton

    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete