Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Mango Review

I was after a nice orange pop nail varnish one that would be a bit in your face so I was excited to see Barry M had a Gelly Hi Shine version and at only £3.99 you can't go wrong. I always rave about Barry M as I love the fact they are affordable and do amazing products so this post is going to be another great review.



I applied two coats as I find you get a great shine with two coats instead of one, it went on well and had the great pop of colour I was after. It almost reminded me of Halloween and it got me thinking of some great design's I could do with me art pens. Removing the paint was great I had a terrible feeling it would stain as it is quite bright but it came off without any effort and didn't stain at all.

I would highly recommend this product for Autumn and Winter as an alternative to the berry shades which everyone is currently raving about.

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo


1 comment:

  1. A very autumn colour, i love it!
    xox


    child abuse survivor blog;
    http://thelittlestladyxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete