Halloween Tag!

I love doing tags I think its a great way to get to know the person behind the blog, so this one is all about Halloween! Hope you enjoy!

Do you still Trick or Treat?
No I don't as I'm 22 would be a bit odd!

Do you like going to haunted attractions?
I've never really been to any, I went to Warwick Castle on Halloween week once and it was quite fun

Favourite Halloween movie?
I like the remake of Halloween which Rob Zombie did and I also like the film Trick or Treat which was loads of small horror stories

Favorite costume you wore as a child?
Well I always dressed up as a witch as a child so a witch I suppose

A costume you would like to dress up as if you could go back to your childhood?
A zombie!

Do you decorate your house for Halloween?
We don't but we do pumpkin carving and I usually make cookies

What are your plans for this years Halloween?
I'm going out with some friends as Vampires, and I will be pumpkin carving with my little brother

Do you ever dress up your pet (if you don't have a pet, what would you dress it up as if you did have one)?
We had a cat and I think I may have lost a hand if I tried to dress her up!

What was the worst thing you were given when Trick or Treating?
I only went a few times and was always given nice things!

Favorite thing about Halloween?
It would be the pumpkin carving and dressing my little brother up as well as it reminds me of Autumn which is one of my favorite months.

I tag Miss MakeUp Magpie to do the Halloween tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment