Versatile Blogger Award!

I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Kayleigh her link is www.beautywish.co.uk thankyou!



Once you get nominated there's a few step's for you to do :
  • Thank the person who nominated you and link there blog
  • Select new blogger's you follow and enjoy reading
  • Nominate these blogger's for the Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to there page and let them know they have been nominated
  • Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
So my 7 thing's are:

  1. I work in retail but am currently training for an IT job
  2. My favourite tv show's are Ghost Show's, CSI and home DIY shows
  3. I'm a massive animal lover, and i'm currently convinced I'm going to be a crazy cat lady when I'm older 
  4. My three favourite things to do are Blog, Shop and go to gig's 
  5. My favourite colour's are orange/coral and red
  6. I get extremely awkward accepting present's, so for birthday's and christmas I always have a secret dread about them
  7. I prefer bath's to shower's 
So there are my 7! And the blog's I nominate are:

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations.thank u for sharing the step of get a awards ...visit Beauty Bits

    ReplyDelete