Balance Me Radiance Face Mask Review

This product was really surprising, I was excepting a light hydrating mask but it turned out to be quite harsh and really scrubbed at my skin. It's a great little mask though, as you only need it on for 5 minutes it's perfect as a everyday mask.



The smell was really fresh and had a quite a nice spring smell to it, the texture was rough but once scrubbed in it was almost transparent. I did noticed a difference in my skin after using it for about 10 day's. My blemishes seemed to calm down and my skin had a nice little glow to it.



For a full sized product it cost's £18 which is rather expensive, but if you can afford to spend that much on a mask then I would 100% recommend this product to you.

Have you tried this mask or have any dupes worth looking at? Let me know!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment