The Body Shop Moisture Foundation Review

I recently had a great offer for The Body Shop, which was spend £30 and receive an item worth £13. So I picked up the Moisture Foundation SPF 15 in the lightest shade they have 02, for 30ml it costs £13 .



The texture of this product is great its light and non sticky, which means it smooths onto my skin really evenly giving me a natural look. It is non perfumed which I love as well as having added SPF 15 as there is nothing worse then a burnt nose, overall it's a great product.



I've been using it for around a month now and noticed it hasn't given me any spot's and doesn't dry out my skin, I've also noticed I can add other products to my face i.e blusher, concealer and not smudge or ruin my foundation. It seems to last for around 6 hour's so I do need to re apply if I'm doing stuff after work,  but overall it lasts for a good period of the day.

This is me at the end of a 7 hour work shift!

So if you can afford the £13 price tag then I would definitely recommend this product, it's been great for me so far!

Keep In Touch,  XoXoXo

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I didn't realise the Body Shop even did foundation.. clearly been living under a rock recently! Think I may give this a whirl :)

    Lovely blog hun
    Kayleigh x
    http://rufflesandrabbits.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bodyshop and your blog! would you recommend the foundation for oily/combination skin?
    I just posted a foundation post too.
    http://lorenloveslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    Loren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great foundation for oily skin, I have combination skin and it works great on my skin x

    ReplyDelete