April Favorite's 2013

I only have a small list for my April favorites, but they have all been great product's they I have already re purchases or there on my shopping list.



The first product I loved was the Nip and Fab Mango Smoothie, I love this product so much, It goes on so well and keep's my skin feeling refreshed all day. The smell is so intense and lasts all day, for a full size pot it costs £5.90 or you can get a small pot for £2.95. I re brought a pot after getting one in my Glossybox, I brought one from TXMaxx for a fraction of the original price!

My next favorite product is the MUA Eye shadow palette Dusk Till Dawn, I've not found a palette that I've liked all the shades of until I picked this one up. Some are matte while other have specks of glitter in and they go on so well, they are super easy to blend and are great for daytime/evening wear. It cost £4.00 from Superdrug for 12 different colours.

I've also just started using my collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer, I was using the stick version but picked up the liquid one a few weeks ago and it work's so well. It goes on great and blends in nicely, I also don't have to reapply during the day. It cost £4.19 from boots.

Lastly I've been loving the vo5 shampoo range, I'm currently using the Nourish Me Truly pink bottle and can't seem to fault it. I was also is Boot's the other day and noticed they had a buy one get one free offer on the shampoo range so I picked up 2 more bottles! They only cost £3.99 and leave my hair feeling great.

Do you have your April favorite's up yet? Leave me the link!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment