Love Tea Review*

I was excited to see a post on Twitter about doing a review on some tea, I'm a huge tea drinker and enjoy herbal tea's and love a cup of tea with some biscuits. The company was LoveTea which offer's packages each month from as little as £4.50.

I received my package which fit's through the letterbox, handy if you are not always in. Inside was a leaflet on which tea I had received, a resealable package of tea and three bags which holds the tea. It was all really handy and the reusable bag was a great item to receive as I wasn't able to drink all of the tea at once!



The tea is really easy to make and is all easily labeled, it take's around 3 minute's to set up and get the tea brewing. While I was packing all my item's away and tidying up I left the tea to brew and then as I'm not a fan of strong tea I added some milk.



I was sent Jun Chiyabari Himalayan Imperial Black Tea (which is a bit of a mouthful!) which was established in 2001 from Nepal's. The tea has a really nice fresh taste which was really rich, Once I had placed some milk in the rich and fresh taste stayed the same. It seemed to really relax me and was prefect for spending 30 minutes to myself after a long day at work.



The packages you can get from LoveTea are great they start from as little as £4.50 a month which is free UK delivery and let's you try a new tea from Sri Lanka, Japan, China and India.

Please let me know if you have tried any packages from LoveTea, let me know what you thought.

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo 

*This was sent to me to review but all the words are my own and my review has not be swayed in any way.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review and I'm so glad you liked it.

    Your readers can also enjoy 40% off their first month using JESSB40 at checkout.

    =)

    M

    ReplyDelete