Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes

This is Jelly Pong Pong's first ever mascara which came as a big surprise to me as it is made so well and is such a good product I thought it would be there tenth! It's an amazing little product as it's Water Resistant but goes on super soft and isn't too heavy on your lashes.



It doesn't have a strong mascara scent and the colour comes out quite pigmented- it's a combination of blue lake and black pigments. The brush is great it has a small tip for getting into tricky corner's but fatten's out towards the middle to add your desired amount of mascara.



Once applied onto my lashes it felt really light and almost like I had no mascara on, but look's wise it looked great. I'm extremely happy with this mascara and will be re purchasing once my sample one from GlossyBox has run out. The cost is £15 which can come across as a bit pricey but it is an amazing product, also available in Maiden a lovely warm violet shade.

Do you have any product by Jelly Pong Pong ? Let me know!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo



No comments:

Post a Comment