Lush's Fizzbanger Review

 I was so intrigued by the Fizzbanger Bath bomb from Lush that I was happy to not be let down when using it this week!


The first thing was it was super fast around the bath and just kept fizzing from one side to the other, which was great for letting out some amazing bubble's. It also had amazing sweet smell almost like caramel which was lovely as I don't like many caramel smelling product's. I also really enjoyed the popping candy noise which lasted my entire bath! It was really great and just added that extra kick to a really fun bath.



The best thing I loved about it was the colour's. At first I thought it was going to be a normal yellow bath bomb but half way through this lovely deep blue colour came out of the bomb making the water go a fantastic green.



I wouldn't say this was a relaxing product or one to do much to your skin but if you are still a big kid at heart I would 100% buy this product, I can not wait to go back to Lush and pick up a few more. At only £3.20 you can't go wrong!



Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour's bath bombs make wish my skin wasn't as sensitive! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a big kid at heart, definately a Lush girl me! Check out my blog www.livelifeluscious.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete