Lush's Mmmelting Marshmellow Moment Review

I picked up this product after trying the You've Been Mangoed luxury bath melt's, the smell was amazing and I couldn't wait to try it out. It cost £3.85 which I feel is reasonable for the product I used.




It smelt so sweet and sugary, and left my skin feeling really soft and shiny. The product didn't really turn the water bright pink which was what I thought it was going to do but it did fizz and leave a few bubbles.



I'm still to be wowed by the luxury bath melt's, I enjoy using them a lot and can't wait to try the rest of the range but I wouldn't really call them a luxury product.

Do you have any favorite bath melts? Let me know!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. This sounds lovely! I love smelling all the bath bombs in Lush but I've never actually used one, this needs to change!!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete