Headline Color's Poolside Party Review

Wow what a great little nail polish! I think I may almost be in love with my nails right now!

I received this sample pot in my Glossybox this month for 10ml it costs £9 which for this product I think is a reasonable price. I had not heard about Headline Colors before my Glossybox arrived but they seem like a great nail polish company, you can check out their website here Headline Colors they also have a handy blog with some great tips!



For me the best thing about the polish was it lasted for ages before getting a chip, as I work in retail my nail's always get chipped and bashed about but this polish really stood up for itself again my bashes! It was a really intense color and was really bright and fresh. I had some great compliments from work colleagues and friends =]

The dry time for this polish is great it touch dries within around a minute and a half and then I was able to apply a second coat after 3 minutes. It didn't have an overpowering smell to it and it also came off really well. As I was quite worried that as it wasn't chipping that it wouldn't come off!

I can't wait till pay day to try out some more color's, Do you own any color's from Headline Colors?

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment