Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Perfume Review

I'll be 100% honest I'm not a fan of Nicki Minaj but her perfume just happens to smell amazing, I am however a huge fan of different and weird perfume bottle's and this one is pretty awesome! It's a lovely glass bottle with a plastic top of Nicki's head which slides off easily. The perfume was released in March 2013 so prices are reasonable I brought the 50ml for £28.50 as the 30ml was £23.50 so for an extra £5 I received as extra 20ml which was a great little saving. You can also pick up 100ml for £38.50 which is an amazing saving! But I was happy with my 50ml bottle so I stuck with that one =]



The scent is rather sweet but with a musky tone to it as well, it goes great for everyday wear and for a night out just add a few more spritz. I have had a work colleague ask what perfume I had one and she did go out and buy it the next day, so it is a great little perfume! I would suggest even if you are not a fan of Nicki Minaj just to have a little spray next time you pass a counter as you may be pleasantly surprise =]

Do you have any favourite scents I should try out?

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment